- CONTACT YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS -- Ask your County Supervisors, Town Board Members, and City Councillors to pass the resolution support of a state-wide CAFO moratorium.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR – Send LTEs to your local newspapers and statewide publications. See the SRWN Fact Sheet for ideas.
- MAKE IT AN ELECTION ISSUE – Ask candidates running for election or re-election where they stand on the issue. Speak with your elected officials about the importance of a moratorium.
- POST CAMPAIGN INFORMATION ON SOCIAL MEDIA – Get the word out far and wide. Visit our Facebook page.
- TALK IT UP! – Discuss why we need a moratorium with friends and neighbors.